Welcome to the CDLC Interlibrary Loan Request Form.
Please choose YOUR OWN institution and click the enter button to proceed. You will be asked for your user name and password. Contact Emily Wager at CDLC if you do not know your user name and password.
Academic, Hospital and Special Libraries
This is not a public request interface and can ONLY be used by the Interlibrary Loan departments of registered CDLC libraries.
- As a requesting library, begin the process by choosing YOUR OWN library from the drop-down menu, NOT the library to whom you will send the request.
- The form may only be sent to one library at a time.
- The form can be used to request items only from the CDLC libraries listed in the "Send Request To" dropdown box at the end of the request.
- This form is intended for use where access to OCLC or ILLiad is not an available option for either the borrower and/or the lender. For more info on the other request options see CDLC ILL Request Options.
- When a form is opened information for the requesting library is pre-filled from the CDLC ILL Directory. Make any changes needed through the Administrator's Page of the directory.
- Lenders should email a response to the requesting library within 4 working days. You can do this by forwarding the request email back to the requestor indicating will fill, filled, or cannot fill (with reason).
- Requesting library should contact lending library if no response is received within 4 days.
- The Notes and Borrower Contact fields are optional.